The Internet is an evolving medium and we may change these Terms from time to time. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept these Terms, as modified. The information on the Site is presented for the purpose of disseminating useful information to the Siteâ€™s visitors. SVTA does not make any warranty or representation about the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of any material contained on the Site or on any links that are a part of the Site.
SVTA recommends all visitors and users exercise their own independent analytical skills and then formulate a judgment on the information provided on the Site. The Site is not to be relied on as an independent alternative for professional advice. Users and visitors are advised to take appropriate professional advice as is relevant to their specific circumstances. As long as you comply with these Terms, SVTA approves and grants you a personal, non-exclusive, and non-transferable privilege to enter and use the Site, subject to these Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents of this Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, and are of a general nature. SVTA does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, currentness, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site; and
- that the Contents available through this Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- SVTA expressly disclaims Liability of any kind for any errors in or omissions from, the Contents of this Site.
- SVTA shall also not be Liable for any damage, expenses, costs or loss of any kind, howsoever caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of this Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of your use of this Site and/or reliance on the Contents contained in or available from this Site.